Blue Angel Live-in Care Giver’s live with clients in their home providing support at anytime of the day. The types of support provided may include:
- Personal Care (e.g. bathing, dressing, continence care, toileting etc.)
- Support with medication
- Companionship at home and trips out
- Light housekeeping and laundry
- Helping with restricted mobility
The all-round support provided will free up time for you to enjoy quality time with your friends and loved ones.
Our care matching service ensures you have met your potential Live-in Care Giver before they are engaged to perform their duties. We will also endeavour to introduce any substitute Live-in Care Giver whilst your regular Live-in Care Giver is on holiday.
To provide you the best possible care and peace of mind, all our Live-in Care Givers undergo:
- Continuous training including annual refreshers to ensure their knowledge and skills are kept up to date
- Enhanced DBS checks (formerly known as Criminal Records Bureau checks or CRB)
- Job fit assessments
- Reference checks
- Right to Work in the UK checks
- Language tests to ensure they can speak and understand English to a high standard
- Regular supervision and spot-checks
Working between six to seven days a week, your Live-in Care Giver will be available up to 13 hours a day except during their daily two-hour break away from your home.
Live-in Care Givers do not provide care during the night and therefore cover for support during the night should be arranged separately if required. In such instances, Blue Angel Care will arrange a non-resident Waking Night Duty Care Giver to support you over this period.
You may need to consider providing a room within your home for use by the Live-in Care Giver and ensure appropriate insurance cover is arranged if you require the Live-in Care Giver to drive your vehicle.
What do you need to do next?
Call 0118 995 2 996 and talk to one of our Angels to discuss how we can help you without any obligation, or contact our office using the contact form below to send us your request and we will schedule a free telephone consultation.